Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back!

I realize I have let my blog lapse the past year or so. I've been a bad, be blogger. Please forgive me.

I promise to be more diligent in my posting. I have a list of several possible post topics, a few of which I hope to make regular features on my blog. I already have a few catchy names for these recurring topics. I just wanna do some research first and make sure I'm not stealing someone else's stuff and make some purrty badges and things for them and all that junk.

Now that I have landed smack dab in the middle of being a single, unemployed mom negotiating divorce terms, I have more time and peace-and-quiet to actually put blog posts together.

Also, if you've been here before, you'll notice I have added ads to my blog. I'm sorry you have to put up with them. I'm trying to come up with several ways to replace what used to be a very decent income. I have AdSense up and running, and am in the process of setting up Amazon Associates. They may stay, or they may go. I'm still learning the ups and downs of monetizing a blog. If any offensive content shows up in the ads please let me know. Also, tips on making money from blogs would be appreciated, if anyone feels inclined to share their knowledge. I'm not trying to "build my brand" or anything like that. If that happens, great. I'm just trying to generate extra money.

Y'all check back in soon for new content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG