Ridin' Solo

This is something I've been dealing with the past month. No, I'm not talking about lack of a man in my life. I'm talking about running my household by myself. Sawyer didn't do much when he was here, but he did make sure the dogs and horse got fed every day and the grass was mowed on a semi-regular basis.

Of course, he tore up our lawnmower several weeks before he left. As a result, my yard has not seen a mower in over a month. It's baaaaad, y'all. I'm gonna have to break down and borrow a lawn mower soon. I don't care if it's a push mower. I have plans to buy a decent used push mower as soon as I can afford it. The extra exercise will be welcome.

Now that it's just me and my sidekick (AKA Colt) I have struggled more than before with getting everything done each day. It doesn't help that I have a million organizing and deep cleaning projects I want done yesterday.

This brings me to today's question. How do you manage to get everything done? Especially single parents with one or more toddlers running circles under your feet while you cook and do dishes. I have got to figure out some major coping and time management skills. Soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG