A new blog for me! Hip hip, hooray!

My first post on a fresh new blog. I suppose I should explain this blog.

The intent of this blog is to see if I can go from unknown blogger to superstar. I plan to run ads on this blog to also see how difficult it is to go from unpaid noone to paid blogger extrordinairre.

The content will range from the trials of being a working mom to parenting to recipes and menu planning to runing a household while working to.... You get the point. Very personal posts (as in: so boring only my family and a few e-friends read them) will be made on my personal blog (the one I'm not trying to make money off of).

This is more of an experiment in the workings of becoming a "mommy-blogger". If it works, great. If it doesn't pan out, at least I tried.

Now, I expect my family to view this often an d spread the word to get the ball rolling. Just kidding! But not really.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG