Fried Pork Chops (31 Days: Day 8)

OK, so this is kinda cheating today, but I'm gonna do it anyway. There is only one way my little sister will eat pork chops. To get her to eat them, you have to fry them. But you can't just dredge them in flour. No way, Jose. You have to cook them Christy Jordan style. To get the recipe from today's post, you'll have to visit SouthernPlate.com. Her recipe for Crispy Breaded Pork Chops can be found there, along with a lot of other really great recipes.

I will tell you that I cheat and add about a cup of plain bread crumbs to my breading. I also add a couple of tablespoons of McCormick Grill Mates Pork Rub.

So sorry I cheated (kinda) today. I just can't bring myself to post Christy's recipe here. She's worked hard to build her blog, and she's a North Alabamian like myself.

***I have no affiliation with McCormick or Christy Jordan (or Southern Plate), other than I love their seasoning blends and her recipes. I can't wait for her new cookbook to hit the shelves. No one paid me or otherwise compensated me to write this post. I just had to share THE BEST fried pork chop recipe EVER with all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG