A to Z Blog Challenge Day 7 - Grown-up Time

Having a toddler can be a challenge most days. They are beginning to figure out that they are individuals with their own thoughts and opinions and wants. They throw tantrums and say "No" when you ask them to pick up their collection of 578 million Lightening McQueen-related Matchbox cars. They ask to watch the same Cars DVD 67 times after nap time.

After the bedtime routine is complete, I usually need a little while to just relax. Maybe drink a glass of wine. So just what do I like to do during my grown-up time? I'm glad you asked.

Depending on our mood each night, grown-up time may or may not involve my boyfriend.

Some nights we curl up on the couch together and watch anime episodes or a movie. We might also play a board game or card game together. We might just sit and talk.

Some nights we each want a little solo me time. On those nights, while he plays video games or watches some anime series I haven't started watching yet, I blog, read, spend way too much time on Pinterest, or just surf the web. I hope to have the "hobby room" set up soon so I could also crochet or work on my scrapbook projects during my solo me time, also.

What do you like to do with your "grown-up time"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG