The post in which I willingly submit myself to the worst torture known to man

I may have lost my ever-loving mind. I am going to regret my decision in the next week.

I am going to let Jillian Michaels be my drill sargent. I'm going to do her 30 Day Shred program. Not to lose weight, but to tone up the flabby parts left after my 30 pound weight loss. And to keep from gaining any back, now that I'm not climbing 30+ flights of stairs every day. (Seriously. One night at work I refused to take the elevator. I lost count at 70. In a twelve hour period.)

Wish me luck. I'll probably regret this decision tomorrow. I'll post an update next Saturday.

Prayers. Please. For me (that Jillian doesn't kill me or cause me serious bodily harm) and my TV (that I don't throw my hand weights at Jillian mid-workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG